Monday, March 27, 2006

Update on tablecloth

It turns out that my gauge has totally changed as I'm getting used to crocheting with thread. I've decided to use the 1.75 mm hook in stead of the 1.5 mm which I started out using for the first square.

It takes me just under 2 hours to crochet a square and about an hour to take in all the threads. I started to think about making some of the squares without the green - that way there is less threads to get rid of. To get an idea of how it will look I used IrfanView and Word once again to get a visual of how it could look like when finished.

It can look like this:

Or like this:

No comments: